One of the best reasons to choose an all-inclusive Utah wedding reception center like Eldredge Manor is that you get access to a wedding consultant who will help you plan and perfect your wedding day. It doesn’t matter whether you have 50 guests or 250 guests coming—organizing an event on this scale is a large undertaking – complete with several pitfalls and hazards most won’t even think about. And because typically brides are doing this for the first time, there is a lot to learn and even more to remember in the weeks leading up to your big day.
Why Have a Wedding Consultant?
For many brides-to-be, it can be difficult to hand over the reigns to someone else for awhile. After all, you’ve been planning this wedding since you were a little girl, and you know exactly what your vision is. However, when you have the right wedding consultant at your side, you get a partner, not a planner.
Your consultant can help with:
- Wedding invitation etiquette, including the proper wording and timeline for sending out the invitations and coordinating the RSVPs.
- Choosing a wedding cake and wedding flowers in keeping with your theme and tone. Your consultant will also be able to direct you to local bakeries and florists that can be relied on to provide quality, consistent results and keep you on budget.
- Coordinating vendors. One of the biggest challenges in planning a wedding is coordinating the many different vendors who contribute to the event. From photographers and musicians, your wedding consultant will ensure that everyone is where they need to be at the right time.
- Ensuring the decorations are just right. The amount of preparation that goes into setting the scene at your wedding reception is immense. Tablecloths, place settings, garlands, flowers—everything must be set up ahead of time. A wedding consultant can oversee all this while you prepare for the ceremony.
- Answering questions and being supportive. Perhaps most important of all, a wedding consultant is there to hold your hand when things get stressful or overwhelming. Remember—your consultant has years of experience in the wedding industry, and no last-minute catastrophe is insurmountable.
- Putting out fires the day of the wedding. The last thing you want to worry about on your wedding day are all the details of planning and making sure everything is running smoothly. Your consultant is there to take on the burden so you can just enjoy yourself.
When you choose a Utah reception center like Eldredge Manor, so many of the important details are taken care of for you. Because we provide the catering, venue, and a consultant (with many years of experience) to be by your side, you have less time to worry and more time to focus on what really matters: your new marriage and all the family and friends who have come to celebrate this momentous occasion with you!