Weddings should be celebrated! – with prestige, grandeur and romance! You will wear the most expensive gown that you will ever put on. The venue needs to match the dress with style, beauty and function. You and your guests deserve a venue and food that is equal to the occasion. These memories must stand the test of time.
Services and Pricing
- Reception Center Packages
- Reception Menus
- Luncheon Menus
- Dinner Menus
- Golden Wedding Anniversaries
- Birthday Celebrations
- Additional Wedding Services
As a Utah historic landmark, the Eldredge Manor remains a romantic venue for hosting wedding receptions, ceremonies and luncheons. Our experienced staff love their work and obsess with customer service.
A word about pricing –
- Be aware many venues use multiple hidden add-ons and higher food costs to augment a lower published price. Get the bottom line.
- Know what it is that are you paying for: Is it vinyl fixtures masquerading as real furniture? How many square feet? How many parking spaces?
- What are you required to do yourself? It there a hostess to take the load off of the mother?
- Are the catering costs competitive? Are they simply serving on paper or plastic? How full are the buffets during your event?
- How much experience do they really have? Be careful who you trust on this most important day!
- Dollar for dollar we will always be the best value. From the quality and abundance of the food to the cleanliness of an authentic venue and everything in-between.
What you are buying are memories! You don’t want to look at your wedding photos ten years from now and cringe.