Among all the Salt Lake City wedding venues, arguably the most beautiful is just 13 minutes north. The Manor at Eldredge Square is a great option for Salt Lake brides, as well as anyone in the Valley who’s looking for a premier Utah wedding venue.
A high percentage of Eldredge Manor brides come from Salt Lake City, Draper, West Valley City, West Jordan and even Herriman. There is a long-standing tradition of the Eldredge Manor being the go-to place for brides to hold their wedding ceremonies, luncheons and receptions.
- We’re less expensive! Thousands less! If you drive a few miles north you’ll find that venues are less to rent and less expensive overall. You really can save thousands by just holding your event a few minutes further north. Check it out!
- We are larger than most other wedding venues in and around Salt Lake. We have 7,000 sq. feet of space. We provide more open space for your guests and can accommodate larger events with ease.
- We are very convenient for guests. It is only 21 minutes from the center of the Valley (south interchange) to the parking lot of The Eldredge Manor.
- Our outdoor reception and garden space is unique and more usable than any other reception center in the Valley. Shade is a very important consideration with outdoors wedding venues and in contrast to the other venues, our gazebo, courtyard, pergola, outdoor dance floor, and ceremony site all fall within dense shade.
- We have a large parking lot. Reception centers typically are short on parking. This is true of many venues in Salt Lake, where parking is tight and can be blocks away.
- The Eldredge Manor’s recent renovations offers a venue unequaled in south Davis County for quality. It is authentic – not made of vinyl gazebos, railings, vinyl tables, or cheap finishes.
- The Eldredge Manor Wedding Reception Center has great freeway access. We are located right off of I-15, plus our property extends through the entire block allowing for access from either 400 North Street or 550 North.
- For the LDS bride, The Eldredge Manor is 12 minutes away from the Salt Lake Temple. In fact, with the exception of the church owned wedding venues, it is the most convenient venue to downtown Temple Square, and the Draper Temple is only 33 minutes away.
- Finally, the Eldredge Manor has the most experience of anywhere in Utah. Experience counts when planning and executing an event as important as your wedding and it really counts when chaos and crisis happens – and it does.
Salt Lake County residents recognize the Eldredge Manor Reception Center as the most prestigious and classic wedding venue in the area. Residents for miles around have come to know the quality of our food, classic atmosphere and great service that is the Eldredge Manor.